March 23, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things: Seven

GIRLS IN WHITE DRESSES WITH BLUE SATIN SASHES
SNOWFLAKES THAT STAY ON MY NOSE AND EYELASHES
SILVER WHITE WINTERS THAT MELT INTO SPRINGS
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

This floral pillow from Company C makes me feel all springy inside.
It's the best I've got right now. Stupid snow in March.

Don't you just love this photo from Little Paper Cities?

Lego Taxidermy is the only form of taxidermy I can get behind. Well played.

This painted fireplace with the white surround on Houzz is pure genius.
Another clever way to draw one's attention to the focal point.

I know I'm not the average party hostess, but these Pet Fish Soap in a Bag would
make one hell of a hostess gift.

Pink, beautiful interior and Dior. Just lovely, Dior Bebe for Autumn-Winter 2011

Glitter Sneakers by Miu Miu, I'll take two pair. Thank you.

A pink chair. I don't think I need to say anything else, Apartment Therapy.

One of my favorite girls! Miss Nancy Marcus at Marcus Design
is one talented lady. Be sure to check out her blog.


 HEARTS  

No comments: